Rogers Aviation is looking for a professional Travel Consultant with a high sense of commitment. The aim is to provide excellent service, conclude sales and create customer loyalty within a collaborative team environment. The Travel Consultant will be responsible for promoting and making traveling arrangements for individual customers and corporate businesses.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and attend phone calls at all times.
- Make reservations, issue tickets, process refunds, effect reconfirmation and other related services as requested by clients (Leisure, Corporates, Travel Agencies, Group Bookings and others).
- Apply tariff principles, rules and regulations to quote airfares relative to the itinerary as per clients’ requirements.
- Advise and propose to customers about air and non-air services including visa, travel insurance and other services.
- Handle complaints and follow up until resolution.
- Retrieve, prepare and keep records of Daily Sales Activities and other reports as required by Airline and /or Management.
- Handle Flight disruptions as per Airline procedure.
- Invoicing, cashing in, issuing receipts, and filling in bank deposit slips.
- Work in line with airline standards.
- Keep Client database updated with passenger records and post-trip feedback.
- Debtors’ chasing.