A step forward to reduce our environmental footprint in our day-to-day activities.
Rogers Aviation main purpose is to act as a one-stop centre in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean region for aviation and travel-related services.
In August 2013, an Environment Management Program was drafted and signed by Rogers Aviation executive team as a commitment to integrate a long term economic, environmental, geographical, and social dimensions into a sustainable way of operating business on a daily basis.
The environmental commitment is to reduce the environmental impact of our products, services and operations, thereby enabling both staff and customers to operate more sustainably
To sustain this commitment, the requirements of the Environmental Management Program shall apply to all aspects of the company.
Rogers Aviation commitments are:
- Safeguarding the environment, and striving to prevent pollution and provide sustainable solutions wherever possible.
- Minimizing the negative impacts of our activities on the environment in the delivery of our services and our choice or use of resources.
- Reviewing our practices, procedures and services continually, to improve our performance.
- Engaging our suppliers, associates, and clients in environmental initiatives and best practice.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of and complying with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Communicating this policy to our employees, associates, suppliers, clients, and other parties in our literature and proposal documents.
- Training and updating our staff on this policy and related environmental issues.
For the regular monitoring of the Environment Management Program, an internal committee has been put in place to manage and monitor the environmental performance of the company. Step by step, the committee shall report on the company’s progress on a quarterly basis, so as to be transparent on what we are doing – and what we have done – to make a difference.