As part of its wide range of airport services, Rogers Aviation provides part of ground handling activities in Mauritius and Madagascar, and full ground handling services in Mozambique:
- Warehousing facilities at airport for imported goods in Mauritius;
- Warehousing facilities at airport for both import and export goods in Madagascar;
- Investments in Mozambique Airport Handling Services (MAHS), full ground-handler provider in Maputo, Nacala, Nampula and Beira.
Pride is greatly taken in addressing the many service requirements of clients’ airliners with proven efficiency and timeliness.
Rogers Aviation provides the following services:
- Dangerous Goods treatment
- Cargo security & X-Ray
- Live animals
- Fresh produces
Our clients in Mauritius include Air Mauritius, Emirates Airlines, AirFrance, Saudi Airlines, Air Seychelles and KLM. In Madagascar, Rogers Aviation works in partnership with Taloumis Group to service renowned airline companies such as Air France, Air Mauritius, Air Seychelles and Airlink.
Moreover, international airlines have trusted Rogers Aviation for the supervision of their flights in a number of airports across the Indian Ocean:
- Air France, Air Madagascar, Air Seychelles and Saudi Airlines in Mauritius;
- Kenya Airways and Airlink in Madagascar;
- Air Madagascar and Kenya Airways in Mayotte;
- Kenya Airways in Comoros.