Rogers Aviation LTD is a brand registered in Mauritius
Registered office : 2, Gardens of Bagatelle, Moka, Mauritius Email : [email protected] Tel : 230 202 6655
This site is hosted by Rogers Aviation Holding ltd,
Registration Number: C06000866
Address : 2, Bagatelle Park Office, Moka, Ile Maurice
Tel : +230 202 66 55
Rogers Aviation Ltd & the GDPR
At Rogers Aviation, our company mission is to help build a better travel experience. We believe that the privacy protection of our customers’ and their end users’ data is fundamental to this mission.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a sweeping new European Union (EU) privacy law that comes into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR harmonizes data privacy laws across the EU and mandates how companies collect, store, delete, modify and otherwise process personal data of EU citizens. It applies to any company that processes personal data of EU citizens, regardless of whether such company has any physical presence in the EU, or even whether it has any EU customers.
1. Who we are and how we may be contacted
Details about us and how we may be contacted are set out in the table found in the schedule of this Data Protection Notice (the “Information Table”).
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to monitor the adherence to data protection principles within our organisation. His name and contact details are also set out in the Information Table. You may wish to contact him if you have any query regarding this Data Protection Notice or any other matter relating to your personal data.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with international regulations, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected]
3. Use of Our Website Permission
Your Use of Our Website Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rogers Aviation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rogers Aviation LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Accounts, Passwords and Security
You agree to notify Rogers Aviation LTD immediately of any actual or potential unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other actual or potential breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Rogers Aviation LTD. or any other user of or visitor to Our Website due to someone else using your Account ID, password or account. You may not use anyone else’s Account ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Account ID, password or account. Rogers Aviation LTD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Rogers Aviation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rogers Aviation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability; Indemnity
The materials on this web site are provided “as is”.
Rogers Aviation LTD make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rogers Aviation LTD do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Rogers Aviation LTD do not assume any responsibility for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing our Website.In no event shall Resaplanet Ltd or Rogers Aviation LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet site, even if Rogers Aviation LTD or a Rogers Aviation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Our web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Mauritian Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mauritius.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Conditions, please contact us.These Conditions of use were last updated on September 19th, 2017.These conditions are valid for the exclusive use of the sites and are not applicable for final sales.